This coming Monday, September 2nd, Community Volunteers in Medicine will be closed to celebrate the Labor Day holiday. The clinic will reopen with normal operating hours on Tuesday, September 3rd.
Following the office closure, September promises to be a busy month for the clinic as many volunteers return from vacation and patient care kicks into full gear for the fall season. Anticipate flu shots becoming available in the clinic in the near future.
Upcoming events in September include:
- September 4 – Professional Practice Meeting/CME Conference on Domestic Violence
- September 11 – CME Conference on Prevention of Breast Cancer
- September 17 – Liberty Property Trust 5k Run/Walk for your Life (www.gvcc5k.com)
- September 23 – Cooking Class (Contact Rachel Frost, email@example.com)
- September 24 – CEU Teach Day (Contact Betty Colletta, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 24 – Volunteer Celebration
- September 25 – CME Conference on the Affordable Care Act
- September 26 – CME Conference on Hepatitis and Syphillis