Community Volunteers in Medicine will close at 1 pm on Wednesday, November 27 and will reopen with normal operating hours on Monday, December 2. CVIM will be closed during this time to celebrate Thanksgiving. We wish you and yours a blessed holiday.
Following the office closure, December promises to be a busy month for the clinic as patient care kicks into full gear for the winter season.
Upcoming events in December include:
- December 4 – Professional Practice Meeting at 12 pm
- December 4 – Board Meeting at 4 pm
- December 5 – CME Conference at 12 pm
- December 6 – Give Kids a Smile Dental Outreach Day
- December 9 – Conversation Map (Spanish) at 5:30 pm
- December 11 – CME Conference at 12 pm
- December 18 – Diabetes Case Management at 12 pm
- December 20 – Mammogram Van at 8 am