CVIM Searches for a Behavioral Health Counselor
Posted on: January 13, 2020
Position Title: Behavioral Health Counselor
Reports To: Behavioral Health Coordinator
Inception Date: December 2019
Position Summary: The Behavioral Health Counselor’s primary responsibilities include
Spanish counseling of CVIM patients that are dealing with anxiety and depression related to chronic pain. Counseling is part of the comprehensive care provided at CVIM and this individual will help to coordinate the patient’s access to counseling and medical services. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Marie Frey, VP of Operations, and email@example.com.
- Provides Spanish counseling to CVIM patient identified via the chronic pain assessment
- Coordinates Spanish counseling referrals to outside organizations
- Provides collaboration among the Behavioral Health team to ensure appropriate care is completed for the pain management program.
- Coordinates the counseling and psychiatric visits for patients Responsible for teaching and working with students.
Hours: 20 hours a week – Monday or a Wednesday evening would be required.
FLSA Status: _Exempt _X Non-exempt
- Masters of Social Work degree; LSW working towards LCSW or Masters in Counseling (LPC) or working towards a LPC
- Bilingual in English and Spanish – near native fluency required
- Must be computer proficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize tasks
- Knowledgeable of community resources and participates in community networking
CVIM’s Finances are Healthy and Strong
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Last month, Angelo Savelloni joined CVIM as the Interim Director of Finance after a 40 year career in non-profit healthcare financial administration. Most recently, Angelo served as Foundation Controller where he managed the finances of multiple hospital foundations of Main Line Health. He will administer all CVIM financial operations and ensure continued fiscal integrity and accurate, timely financial reporting.
As we assist our patients with their physical health, CVIM also maintains a strong financial health as an organization. The FY19 Audit performed by Friedman LLP, rendered a clean, unmodified opinion and showcases the organization’s healthy financial position. The annual 990 filing required by the IRS was also completed recently.
CVIM is proud to be the recipient of the GuideStar Exchange Platinum Seal and the Charity Navigator Four-Star Rating. These distinctions indicate that we work to fulfill our mission while adhering to the highest standards of financial accountability and transparency practices.
Fall/Winter 2019 Newsletter Released!
Posted on: November 25, 2019
CVIM has released its Fall/Winter 2019 Newsletter! Filled with volunteer and donor highlights, program updates, and additional announces from around the clinic, it is the best way to stay updated about the happenings here at CVIM! Click here to read the online version!